Ashley Crispin Ackal is an attorney in the probate, trust, and guardianship department. She assists clients with litigation and appeals involving wills, trusts, estates, guardianships, asset disputes, powers of attorney, advanced medical directives, and the disposition or possession of final remains.
Mrs. Crispin Ackal is frequently consulted prior to the institution of litigation to discuss pre-lawsuit planning and cost effective strategies to avoid, or minimize, the scope and cost of litigation.
She takes pride in the education of the community and in furtherance of same has been a frequent keynote speaker at the Palm Beach County Guardianship Education Committee Guardian Training Course and was an integral part of the 2014 rewrite of the Guardian Education and Training Manual.
- Wills, Trusts, Estates, and Guardianships
- Garcia-Lawson v. Garcia, 20 So 3d 478 (Fla. 4th DCA 2009)
- Mitchell v. Mitchell, 99 So. 3d 706 (Fla. 4th DCA 2012)
- Duncumbe v. Adderly, 991 So 2d 1013 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008)
- Miller v. Kresser, 34 So. 3d 172 (Fla. 4th DCA 2010)
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Probate/Guardianship Practice Committee
- Guardianship Education Committee
- Florida, 2007
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL, 2006
- B.A., with high honors, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2003
Mrs. Crispin Ackal enjoys traveling with friends and family, running, and volunteering at local animal shelters.