Clara Crabtree Ciadella is an attorney in the Wills, Trusts, Estates, and Guardianships practice group. She represents clients in the litigation of probate, trust and guardianship matters.
Prior to joining Ciklin Lubitz & O’Connell, Mrs. Ciadella served as a Senior Attorney and Compliance Officer for Specialized Healthcare Partners in Delray Beach where she pursued recovery of complex insurance claims on behalf of hospitals, and developed and managed the company’s compliance program. Throughout law school, Mrs. Ciadella served as a law clerk for Alley, Maass, Rogers, & Lindsay, one of the oldest law firms in Palm Beach County.
A West Palm Beach native and fourth generation Palm Beach County resident, Mrs. Ciadella is committed to providing legal support to the community.
- Wills, Trusts, Estates, and Guardianships
- Professional and Community Activities:
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida, 2013
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2013
- Dean’s List, Fall 2012 and Spring 2013
- Book Award, Legal & Medical Aspects of the Doctor Patient Relationship, Fall 2011
- Trained Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- B.S. in Public Relations, Magna Cum Laude, May 2010, Cumulative GPA 3.9 Minor in Communication Studies
- Dean’s List, selected six semesters
Mrs. Ciadella enjoys spending time with family, exercising, and cooking.