Jason Haselkorn concentrates his practice in securities and investment litigation, employment litigation, and employer trade secret disputes.
For the past 20 years, he has used his background and experience in the securities industry to represent clients in large and complex litigation matters in state and federal court, as well as in a variety of arbitration forums including FINRA and AAA. He has first-chair trial experience in cases involving large potential damages and complex legal issues, including more than 40 arbitration final hearings tried to conclusion.
As a senior partner of the law firm, he serves on the law firm’s management committee. He also serves as an officer and board member of his religious organization. In March 2014, Mr. Haselkorn was elected to a three-year term as Town Councilman in Juno Beach, Florida.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Haselkorn interned for U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Novalyn L. Winfield of the District of New Jersey. While attending law school, he worked as an intern at Willkie, Farr & Gallagher and at Shearson Lehman Brothers. He also has experience serving as General Counsel for a regional broker-dealer and SEC-registered investment advisor firm. Prior to law school, Mr. Haselkorn was employed as a registered representative by a financial planning firm.
- Securities Litigation
- Employment Law
- Campbell v. Merrill Lynch, NASD Dispute Resolution Case No. 05-01670 (March 13, 2006)
- Bankfirst v. UBS PaineWebber, No. 5D02-300 (Fla. 5th DCA February 14, 2003)
- Weingarden v. Prudential Sec., NASD Dispute Resolution Case No. 03-04704 (April 15, 2005)
- Abel v. Southern Shuttle Services, Case No. 08-13412 (11th Cir. November 28, 2008)
- Gache v. Levitt Capital Mgmt., FINRA Dispute Resolution Case No. 12-01423 (June 27, 2013)
Professional and Community Activities
- American Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Town of Juno Beach, Mayor
- The Palm Beach Pops, Secretary, Board of Directors
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2000
- J.D., New York Law School, New York, NY, 1994
- B.S., Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1991
Mr. Haselkorn enjoys golfing, traveling, and spending time with family.