Leeza Gotkin is an associate in the Construction Litigation practice group. She primarily represents developers, general contractors and subcontractors in a wide variety of complex construction defect defense litigation.
Prior to law school, Ms. Gotkin worked in the Contract Administration department at a Palm Beach County Construction and Development company.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Gotkin worked as an insurance defense attorney, where she undertook a number of projects involving complex insurance issues and acquired extensive litigation experience. She gained experience conducting legal research, attending depositions, drafting motions, and arguing them in court.
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Emory Alumni Association, Admissions Alumni Interviewer
- Mensa Society, Member
- Florida 2015
J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2014
- Research Assistant, Professor Donna Litman
- NSU Chapter of the Broward County Bar Association, Treasurer
- Pro Bono Honor Program, Silver Award
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, 3L Representative
- Dean’s List: Winter 2013; Winter 2014
BA, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2011
- Delta Phi Epsilon, Member
- Volunteered teaching students in the DeKalb County School System
Ms. Gotkin enjoys playing tennis and spending time outdoors.