Yusif Allotey is a paralegal in the Litigation and Construction Insurance Defense practice areas.
His responsibilities as a paralegal at law firms in Florida and New York have included the functions outlined below.
- Draft and file pleadings with state and federal courts for breach of contract and bad faith claims.
- Draft and file Civil Remedy Notices with the Florida Department of Financial Services, and prepare responses to Civil Remedy Notices.
- Draft discovery to opposing counsel and prepare discovery responses.
- Perform legal research on Westlaw and PACER.
- Prepare documents for trials, depositions and mediations.
- E-file pleadings with state and federal courts.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Allotey worked with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton and Garrison LLP in New York as a senior paralegal for 11 years.
B.A. in Communication and Literature, and Minor in Computer Science, Fordham University, 2001