Chuck Lubitz concentrates his practice in real estate law. He is experienced in all aspects of real estate transactions and has represented real estate developers such as the Trump organization, as well as numerous foreign and American buyers. He has been a recognized lecturer on commercial leasing by Practicing Law Institute since 1973. He practiced in New York for 14 years, emphasizing commercial litigation and transactional real estate law, before relocating his practice to Florida in 1979.
Mr. Lubitz is an approved title agent for:
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
He was the first managing partner of the firm, serving in that capacity from 1985 through 1991.
- Land Use & Governmental Law
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Represented seller in sale of 600+ acres of land in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, which sale was determined by the South Florida Business Journal to be the single most significant real estate transaction of 2013.
- Represented the Trump organization in the preparation and conduct of the auction sale of more than 100 condominium units in a single day at Trump Plaza in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Represented seller in the sale of undeveloped property to the County of Palm Beach in order to induce the relocation of Scripps Research Institute to Southeast Florida so as to permit the development of 1,600,000 square feet of facilities for biomedical research.
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- Panel of Arbitrators for American Arbitration Association, Member
- Florida, 1977
- New York, 1963
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY, 1963
- B.A., Union College, Schenectady, NY, 1960