Jason Mankoff is an associate in the firm’s Land Use and Governmental department, representing a broad range of clients in all areas of land use and zoning matters.
He has extensive experience in land use matters of all sorts, including presentations before various municipal boards, including rezonings, conditional uses, site plan approvals, non-conforming uses, text amendments, reasonable accommodations, parking reductions, code enforcement matters, waivers, variances and signage matters. He also has extensive transactional experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements and leases, and handling residential and commercial real estate closings.
- Land Use & Governmental Law
- Real Estate
- Florida, 1996
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL, 1995
- B.A., University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1992
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Past Chairman and member of City of Boca Raton Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Leadership Boca 2006 Graduate
- Former Member of Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce Council of 100/President’s Club
- Former member of City of Boca Raton Bicycle and Pedestrian Board (responsible for obtaining certification for the City of Boca Raton as a Bicycle Friendly community)
- Instrumental in helping to bring The Miracle League to Delray Beach (a charitable organization that provides children with mental and/or physical challenges an opportunity to play baseball in an organized league)
- Currently active with the Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation, which provides donations to cancer stricken children
Jason is a baseball purist who dislikes artificial turf and the DH. He loves to ski, play golf and supports all Florida Gator athletics.