Kevin Wilkinson, Of Counsel to the firm, is a seasoned litigator who practices in the areas of construction, commercial, and family law. He utilizes his accounting degree to assist clients in the preparation of cases for settlement or for trial.
Prior to joining the firm, he had his own practice for more than 20 years. From 1984 to 1988, Mr. Wilkinson was a litigation partner with a prominent Palm Beach law firm.
Mr. Wilkinson has lived in Wellington since 1984 and continues to meet with clients in the western communities at their convenience. Mr. Wilkinson is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator.
- Divorce/Family Litigation (For additional information as to Family Law matters, go to http://kevindwilkinsonpa.com/.)
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2011
- J.D., Duke University, Durham, NC, 1981
- B.S., Accounting, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 1978